Instead of having solvents in the ink that evaporate into the air and absorb into the paper, HUV inks instantly dry on press when they are exposed to an ultraviolet light. Do you know what this means? Less chemicals in the environment and on your paper! Plus, HUV printing produces the most vivid colors and superior details.
Because there are no solvents used, this system produces no dangerous Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), requires no ventilation, has a higher percentage of recyclable content, and cuts cost because of reduced drying time. In addition, HUV printed foil-type metallic inks on paper and plastic mean a fully recyclable product.
Your communications are important, and the images you choose reinforce your message. Our HUV printing technology ensures crisp and colorful imagery, with lifelike details to pump up your design and engage your audience.
- Superior detail reproduction for photos, illustrations and graphic elements
- Unmatched contrast that looks more vibrant and crisp.
- Special effects such as spot HUV coatings can be done in-line while printing—saving time and money.
- Highlight a product or service and increase the effectiveness of your piece.
- Increase engagement and retention by creating a tactile experience with coating—ooooh, soft, shiny, pretty!
- Print on more than just paper, including plastics and synthetics.
- HUV is scratch, print and scuff resistant, eliminating the need for aqueous coating.
- Have we mentioned it’s better for the earth? HUV is an environmentally-friendly printing process that releases no VOC’s.
Contact Pel Hughes
Mon thru Fri - 9am to 5pm
Sat & Sun - Closed
Fresh off the press
- Marketing Tips for Non-Profits June 21, 2022
- Marketing with Storytelling June 14, 2022
- Introducing the Canon ProStream June 7, 2022
- Changing Consumer Habits and How to Respond to Them June 7, 2022