New Orleans, LA 70119
For the past ten years, Pel Hughes has been closely monitoring the development of ink jet technology. This research led us to investing in the Canon ProStream 1800 because of the immense value it can provide to the organizations and business with which we do business. Following are just a few of the notable features of the Canon ProStream and its benefits.
The Canon ProStream is jam packed with state-of-the-art technology, including:
So, what are you waiting for?
Get an estimate on what our new baby can do for you. Or, stop by and see it in person—we’re excited to show it off! Order a sample book here!
With all of the ProStream’s remarkable features, our team at Pel Hughes is excited that this advanced printing system can provide a number of benefits to our valued clients. Some of the most compelling advantages that our clients can enjoy from the ProStream include:
- Lightning-fast printing speeds up to 60,000 double-sided 8.5×11 sheets per hour!
- Sharp, crisp, and uniform production of print materials with clear borders and clean copy
- Ideal for maintaining consistent branding and quality across large-scale campaigns
- Full-spectrum color for variable data printing
- 1,200 dpi x 1,200 dpi for exceptional resolution
The Canon Prostream is a superior system that produces beautiful catalogs, books, magazines, and direct mail campaigns like postcards and circulars. If you have questions about our printing systems or would like to request a quote, give our friendly experts a call at (504) 486-8646.