3801 Toulouse Street
New Orleans, LA 70119
Are you ready to enhance, manage, profile and leverage all of your marketing – from print to digital – to make it more targeted, effective and efficient?
Single-source your print & fulfillment needs l Manage your marketing materials online l Ensure brand consistency in your collateral l Communicate and engage via cross-media channels l Target new buyers, improve retention, grow sales l Analyze marketing programs to optimize your budget l Run automated, trigger-based marketing programs l Enhance campaign execution, performance and more!
Contact Pel Hughes
Frequently Asked Questions & File Preparation Tips
We support the latest versions of:
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Microsoft Office
Prepress Tips - help us print your job exactly the way you want it!
Please use the list below for efficient production of your product:
- Provide all fonts with your job, including those used in EPS graphics
- All Mac-supported PostScript Type 1 printing and screen fonts must be supplied with your files
- If you’re using PC fonts, please supply a list of all fonts used in your files
- Provide all linking art files (TIFF, EPS, etc.)
- Make sure the linking art is made with an appropriate resolution. (a.) 300 ppi for continuous-tone images (b.) 1200 ppi for line-art images
- Make sure file names of linking art match those called for in your layout files.
- Clearly label any elements that are “For Position Only.”
- Make sure the document size of each layout file is the same as the desired trim size.
- Make sure any element that is intended to bleed actually extends beyond the document edges (Our standard bleed is 1/8-inch)
- Provide hard copy (such as laser prints) or a PDF with your job. Print your lasers at 100% size if possible
- Eliminate unused elements from the pasteboard or from hidden layers in your files
- Eliminate unused colors from each file and eliminate duplicate colors in each file
- Eliminate files from your disk that are not intended to be part of your project
- Do not define any rules as “hairline.” If you want a very fine rule, set it to 1/2-point
- Set your colors to CMYK or spot colors, not RGB.