We support the latest versions of:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Macromedia FreeHand
- Adobe PageMaker
- Adobe InDesign
- Microsoft Office
We accept files sent:
- Through our website, www.pelhughes.com
- By FTP transfer (Call for more info)
- On disk (Zip, CD)
Help us print your job the way you want it!
Please use the list below for efficient production of your product:
- Provide all fonts with your job, including those used in EPS graphics.
- All Mac supported PostScript Type 1 printing and screen fonts must be supplied with your files.
- If you’re using PC fonts, please supply a list of all fonts used in your files.
- Provide all linking art (TIFF, EPS, etc.).
- Make sure the linking art is made with an appropriate resolution. (a.) 300 ppi for continuous-tone images (b.) 1200 ppi for line-art images
- Make sure filenames of linking art match those called for in your layout files.
- Clearly label any elements that are “For Position Only.”
- Make sure the document size of each layout file is the same as the desired trim size.
- Make sure any element that is intended to bleed actually extends beyond the document edges. (Our standard bleed is 1/8-inch.)
- Provide hard copy (such as laser prints) or a PDF with your job. Print your lasers at 100% size if possible.
- Eliminate unused elements from the pasteboard or from hidden layers in your files.
- Eliminate unused colors from each file. Eliminate duplicate colors in each file.
- Eliminate files from your disk that you do not intend to be part of your project.
- Do not define any rules as “hairline.” If you want a very fine rule, set it to 1/2-point.
- Set your colors to CMYK or spot colors, not RGB.