Pel Hughes’ Storefront: The Future of Brand Management is Here
Storefront from Pel Hughes offers unparalleled marketing execution and supply chain management for businesses in a number of industries. Especially beneficial for franchises and national companies, this user-friendly portal can help deliver consistent branding and marketing materials without blowing out your budget. Storefront also helps businesses manage their marketing costs and reduce waste.
Storefront houses a library with brand-approved content for efficient delivery of popular materials like hats, shirts, packaging, personalized direct mail, business cards, and more. The Storefront portal integrates with Adobe’s InDesign from—preview to composition—complete with a range of fonts and the pantone color library for sharp, professional marketing materials. It also supports third-party platforms for exchanging data and managing shipping through UPS, FedEx, and USPS.
Storefront can meet any business’ needs. It offers an on-demand supply of static documents and advanced personalization. For instance, franchisees can create business cards with brand-approved logos and customized entry fields for local stores. Users have instant access to bulk documents for direct mail campaigns and packing. Storefront’s portal provides centralized control, too, which allows for seamless inventory tracking, cost management, and convenient reordering.
Franchised businesses or companies with branches in various locations can benefit from Storefront’s portal. Users can be assigned with different levels of permissions to ensure they generate content that stays on brand. This helps prevent local branches and managers from creating and disseminating materials that conflict with brands’ logos, color choices, and font. Approval processes can be added for groups and individual users, which can be accepted, rejected, or amended giving corporate total control over their brand.
Storefront can help businesses reduce their marketing costs. The technology built into Storefront makes it possible to eliminate the need for graphic designers for small tasks like developing branded business cards and updates with new copy. Storefront saves time by automating tasks that used to require e-mails and phone calls to track. Executives and business owners can also assign budgets to groups within Storefront to prevent excessive spending by other departments or branches.
Convenient Features & Benefits
The possibilities with Storefront are endless. Here are some of Storefront’s most well-liked features:
- Responsive templates that allow for easy customization of design elements
- Document management with repository integration
- Data protection that is GDPR compliant
- On-demand ordering for static and dynamic marketing materials
- Interactive 3D previews for items like labels and packaging
- Corporate-controlled content for easy brand compliance
- Easy ordering for omnichannel campaigns that include e-mail retargeting, landing pages, and personalized e-mail marketing
- User-friendly SSO log-ins
- Create groups to manage user permissions with ease
- Add approval processes for particular users or groups to manage budgets and brand compliance
- Billing methods include purchase orders, invoices, PayPal, and credit/debit cards
- Multilingual storefronts are available in German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, and Dutch.
Storefront can help take your business’ branding and marketing campaigns to the next level. If your business needs dynamic, cross channel marketing that gives your company complete control of your budget and brand, connect with our team at Pel Hughes by filling out this contact form. Our team is here to help you bring the vision you have for your brand to fruition.